Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It's a Beautiful Day...

in the neighborhood.

We had an exceptionally beautiful day yesterday and the boys were able to play outside. It has been getting a little too close for comfort sometimes this winter. My boys are, well, ALL boy. They need to expend alot of energy and be outside adventuring.


Little Buckaroo expends so many calories that we can't keep his pants up. I think there is a sagging pants law in some cities. I guess we should invest in a belt before he is arrested at the age of 5. Now, I am only kidding, I think that these boys that walk around with their pants half down is ridiculous.


Littlest Buckaroo loves playing on their playground. Yes, that is a satellite dish on their playground. Little Buckaroo loves to learn processes of things. Ask him where electricity comes from, or what happens when you flush the toilet, or how a satellite dish works and he will explain it to you. So, during his satellite obsession his daddy found an old one and attached it to their "house". If only they could get PBS up there I could get some things done in the yard.

These were taken yesterday, not last year!!!! For all of you still covered in snow, this is to show you the promise of Spring, yes, it will come although right now I bet you are tired of shoveling snow.


A close-up just so you will know that yes, you really were seeing Jonquils.

We are heading into the Park for a bike ride to rid the house of some of their pent up energy.
Have a wonderful day,
The Park Wife




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was 16 degrees here yesterday :) I love it though.

I do wish we had more snow to play in. Cold with no snow gets boring.

We had that pants issue too, then once he got on his asthma medicine he bulked up. Now we can't find pants to fit him on the other end of that spectrum!

Sandy said...

Those jonquils just warm my heart! Thank you!

fairygodmother said...

Thanks for a glimpse into your world with the boys. I miss them so.

Anonymous said...

Aw, what a lovely setting you have for the boys to explore in. I bet they will have some exciting adventures at the Park when they are a bit older!

The Diva said...

Girl, you did a Garden Bloggers Bloom Day post. Carol from May Dreams Gardens sponsors those. It's a great way to get people to see your site. I, on the other hand, was in NYC!!!~~Dee

Whitney said...

You already have flowers?!? I want our dafodils to come up!