Sunday, March 30, 2008

On Sabbatical? Sick Day?..

Did you miss me? Did you even know I was not around for a few days? That's alright if you did not notice, I am sure you have more going on in your life than worrying about where The Park Wife has wandered off to now. At least I sure hope you have something more pressing.


We just returned from our land where we were fortunate enough to have an engineer (a friend of a friend) that works for our State Highway Department come out along with a bulldozer guy to walk our land with Big Buckaroo and make some decisions about what to do with our road after the whole "stuck in the mud debacle".

I am going to write some posts soon answering the questions you left for The Park Wife last week. I think I will give you the "quick" version of our love story, as to not bore you nor get comments (again) that I am trying to be like that talented blogger from Oklahoma that lives on a ranch.

As I have said numerous times (maybe to convince you, maybe to convince me, I am not sure... I did not pay attention real well in my college Psychology class) I am very unapologetic for who I am and my beliefs, I do not want to be like anyone else, I just want to be me. Sometimes that is scary, and a bit boring, but that is how it is!!!!

Off to church for a wonderful parenting discipleship class.
The Park Wife

5 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

I really have wondered where you have been, I kept checking and checking.

OKGardners said...

I knew where you were. (Our secret) I hope you had a good visit with old friends.

I hope that road to your land gets improvement soon. I'm sure you all want to start that cabin.

Have a great WEEKEND (What's left of it)

Betty in OK (NOT the one with the ranch!)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are back. I enjoy hearing about your life in the park.

And you have such cute boys.

Hope you've had a good day.

Anonymous said...

I did miss you. And, as I told you once before, I would rather meet you anyday.
Deborah

Anonymous said...

I did check for ya a few time :)