Saturday, April 26, 2008

Celebrate Good Times

My incredible husband took me on a date last night in celebration of my birthday tomorrow. We had a fabulous time enjoying each others company. Even though we love our Buckaroo's, we cherish the times we have just for he and I. I found that lately we can sit together in silence and in that quiet minute (because I can't be quiet for too long) there is such overwhelming peace and happiness.

After we arrived home from our date, paid our extraordinary babysitter, and looked in on our sleeping children, I looked at my husband and my heart was overcome with pure joy and contentment.

It made me think... what is Heaven going to be like? Will Big Buckaroo and I know each other there? Will I be able to see my children as men, enjoying their wives and families. Many questions that I do not know the answers to, but what I do know is that just as many people are living in hell on earth, I am blessed to have a bit of Heaven right here with my adoring husband and two little guys that call their mommy princess.

Happy Birthday to me, tomorrow and everyday that I am with my guys, my greatest gifts.

The Park Wife

10 comments:

OKGardners said...

You are truly blessed! It such a satisfying JOY to be married to someone who cherishes you. God chose you two for each other. That is great!

Love you,
Betty in Oklahoma

PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY on Sunday!
(You are still SO young - enjoy it!)

Mommy Lion said...

Happy happy birthday to you to you!

That's about as close to singing as you get from me! ;o) I promise your birthday will be happier with out me singing! ;o)

Anyway, you do have a great catch - it's in the DNA! ;o)

Enjoy your special day! I'm sure glad you're part of my life!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Wishing you the best one ever!
Martha.. Ala, Grandmother

Valarie Lea said...

Thats awesome!! Happy Birthday!!! Family is one of the greatest gifts. :)

Whitney said...

Happy Birthday! :)

sharon brobst said...

What a wonderful husband!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
God bless your day! Now, go have a piece of cake for me. I didn't get any on my birthday last Sunday ;-(

Wendy in Winder, GA

:Jayne said...

Happiest of Birthdays for you! Simple things are the greatest gifts, Enjoy!

:J

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

The Diva said...

Happy Birthday, dear girl. Hope it was great.~~Dee