Friday, May 23, 2008

Thank Goodness for Maytag

Since we live in a historical park, I frequently think about how people over a century ago lived as I am doing tasks around the house, like using the tiller, dishwasher, running water for a hot shower and of course, washing clothes. With 3 Buckaroo's, I spend a lot of time in the mud room, but who can beat this?


You just can't set up these kind of pictures. Little Buckaroo came to the back door and said, "mom, I got mud on my Mudd shirt". Yeah, just another day at our house.... and I would not change a thing.

The Park Wife

3 comments:

OKGardners said...

This boy looks so much like you, Stephanie! What a cutie! Enjoy every shirt, sock and shorts, etc., that you wash. It is part of the joy of raising children. They will be off and on their own before you know it. I know you hear that all the time and can't even phathom that idea right now, but believe me - my youngest is 37 now and it seems like only yesterday he was the age of your boys.

Love to all of you,
Betty in Oklahoma

Dawn said...

Oh, yes - it's a classic.

You should enlarge, frame and hang it. Life doesn't get any more real than this!

Mommy Lion said...

Mud is good for the skin you know! ;o) Lots of people pay the big bucks to have someone else put it on them. Just think the buckaroo's will do it for you for free! *hehehe*