Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Double the Fun- Thanks PW

Have you entered to win the Pioneer Woman t-shirt I am giving away? Deadline to enter is Thursday night, that's tonight. I usually go to bed around 10:00 so as long as you have entered before I wake up Friday morning, your name is in the hat.

Here is the exciting part......I got ANOTHER Pioneer Woman shirt in the mail! And, the kicker, it is also a medium so it will be given away too! I am not a Vegas kind of girl or math guru, but I think that makes your odds much better.

Oh double the pleasure, double the fun!

It's better than playing double dutch with your friends in 5th grade or melting chocolate in a double boiler for chocolate covered strawberries resulting in a double chin, or double jeopardy (oh wait , let's not bring up the past). I could go on and on here. So, stop the insanity and hop over to the contest blog post and enter!



Thanks Ree for both of the shirts and thanks to all of my blog readers for coming back to my blog which could results in double vision after reading all the double negatives.

Going to eat a double cheeseburger,
The Park Wife

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

You have a fantastic blog! I stumbled on you and noticed that you also home school. {grin}

Osage Bluff Quilter said...

You are one lucky blogger. Not one shirt you got in the mail but TWO!
Patti